? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Still love my sleep

Well in case you were wondering, I still do sleep like a champ. My swing is still my favorite napping spot followed by the lovesack as a close second. I told you my hair was getting a bit out of control.

2 comments:

McKelle said...

Hey Ryne, lookin' good! Just checkin' up on ya! Keep those crazy parents of yours in check for us! Love mckelle, josh, crue and addi

Heather and Kade Scott said...

He is soo cute!! Where does he get that curly hair. I need to come see him and you. I tried calling you the other night because I was in the area.