? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm 2 months old!




Today was my 2 month doctor visit, I'm 23 inches long and I weigh 11.2lbs. I had my first shots, three of them in my legs, it didn't feel very good, I screamed pretty loud. My doctor is moving to Columbia to volunteer in a clinic and won't be back for two years. So, only one more visit with him and that's it, I'll be seeing someone new.
Last week I took my first plane ride to CO so I could visit my grandparents and aunt. My mom was impressed at how well I did, but I wasn't, I knew it would be a piece of cake. :-) My next trip will be to NM so I can meet "the wrecking crew", my two cousins Gavin and Garrett.




I watched the National Championship football game with my dad last night, hey uncle Garrett, what's up with Ohio State??! We were pretty bummed they lost.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryno looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him! I can't believe how much he has changed. What percentile was he? He's catching up with big boy T!!

Heather and Kade Scott said...

He is soo cute!! I can't wait to see him. He has soo much hair!

Garcizzals said...

Tommy and Becci he is so cute!! This is Hanna Banana Garcia. I hope your jobs are getting better where ever you are at. Good Luck with everything.

RyanShober said...

Congratulations. I hope you are getting more sleep with your child than we are with our 3 month old.

I hope all is going well in your life. You deserve the best of luck.

Ryan, Becky and Rory Shober