? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm only 2 hours old

Good evening friends and family. For those that haven't met me yet. My name is Ryne Thomas Maestas. I was born November 7th, 2007 (11/7/07) for you craps fans. That's me right there just a couple of hours after birth. It was a hectic day to say the least. I was supposed to be born on 11/6 but I wasn't down with that. I decided to hang out until the clock struck 1:45 am on the 7th. My mom was very happy as soon as I arrived, (it was even a longer day for her). I weighted 6 pounds and 14 ounces and was 18.5 inches long although I think I was closer to 19 inches long. I was able to go home on Thursday the 8th and things have been going great ever since.

0 comments: