? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm 2 weeks Old

I went to the doctor today for my 2 week checkup. I weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 21 inches long. I also got my second pku test performed. That sucked and my heel still hurts. Other than that things were good. I also went to lunch for the first time in public. We went to Chili's, it smelled good but I just slept. I am trying to rest up as I have a big Thanksgiving weekend ahead of me. My grandparents are coming to town and I have a feeling I will get passed around like a football

0 comments: