and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS?
He just looked at me. For a year I've been begging him to take me somewhere on a trip w/o the kidos and we have yet to go. The funny thing is just last week I asked him to go to Vegas Sept. 26th and spend the weekend. He hasn't given me an answer. Three reasons he might not go with you. #1:Sept. 19th is Crue's Bday and our anniversary . #2: If he takes off work to go with you I will slice his throat for not taking off work to go somewhere with me. #3: Josh doesn't take off work. So that's the story. To get his own response, you'll have to call him.
6 comments:
I'm so impressed! Tico has alot of work to do...
I am so excited to see him walk!! You guys are really going to be in trouble.
That was so cute!
Thomas, I told Josh about the trip.
He just looked at me. For a year I've been begging him to take me somewhere on a trip w/o the kidos and we have yet to go. The funny thing is just last week I asked him to go to Vegas Sept. 26th and spend the weekend. He hasn't given me an answer. Three reasons he might not go with you. #1:Sept. 19th is Crue's Bday and our anniversary . #2: If he takes off work to go with you I will slice his throat for not taking off work to go somewhere with me. #3: Josh doesn't take off work. So that's the story. To get his own response, you'll have to call him.
Can we stay with you the first weekend in Oct.?
Post a Comment