? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 21, 2008

My New Haircut




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryne, We love you and we will see you soon! We like your haircut!
The Wrecking Crew

McKelle said...

Becci, I am still laughing about the memories you left me on my blog!!! I told my family about the whole taco out the window thing and they thought it was pretty funny! Of course they didn't realize how not funny it was when it was happening. Nobody stands between me and my tacos!! And yes, we were the best dancers at Lumpy's. There were many who challenged us yet we always reined supreme! As for Josh and the ski suit, nobody needs to be knowing his business like that! Do you remember when Josh and Tommy wanted to have a boys night out so we thought we would too! We ended up to Port-O-Call and it was packed so we ended up sitting with those old men that taught us magic tricks? They so thought they were taking us home. I loved it that they asked us to dance and we were like, "Yeah, right, we gotta go!" We had some great times, head bunts and all! I love Ryne's hair cut! He's so handsome! Hey, I'll call you and see what you're doing this next week. I would love to come visit! Talk to ya later!

McKelle said...

Sorry I wasn't able to make it up for a visit! It would have been fun!