? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 16, 2008

Me and my buddies

















Here are a couple recent pictures of Tico he's getting big too. I hadn't seen him for a long time, so we got to play together Friday and Saturday this past weekend. He's crawling around all over the place. He steals my toys, so I take his pacifier, it's fair, right!?




This is Hannah, she was born a day after me. She likes to pull my hair and I grab her eyes. Right before this picture, I was crying and she took out her pacifier and gave it to me. My mom caught me before I could get it into my mouth.

1 comments:

McKelle said...

Ryne you are so cute! You have beautiful curly hair just like your mommy...unless she straightens it!